Registration / Tuition
Children's Faith Formation
Registration: Due to the enrollment concerns, the following procedures must be respected to assure effective registration.
- All families must be registered parishioners.
- Photocopies of Baptismal and Eucharist certificates (if applicable) are required. No child is allowed to begin classes until this requirement is fulfilled or granted an extension by the director.
- If transferring from another parish, a letter stating the status of your child’s catechetical formation would be helpful.
- Placement will occur on a first come, first serve basis.
- Families that have moved into the area during the school year will be given individual consideration.
For families currently enrolled in the program, the procedure is as follows.
- Registration information for the upcoming year will be available in mid-April.
- There is a $50 registration fee.
- Parents must complete the registration form.
- Placements will be honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- Placement packets will be mailed to families in early August.
- Tuition invoices will be sent in August.
The tuition and other fees cover a portion of the program expenditures. The parish subsidizes the remaining costs. Revenues are applied toward the cost of student books, Bibles, and other supplies used during instruction. If a child loses a book or Bible, the family must pay for a replacement.
All families are expected to pay the tuition and other fees. However, no child will be denied religious education due to financial difficulties. Families should contact the director in these matters.
2016-17 Tuition Schedule (Before July 1, 2016)
1 student: $185.00
2 students: $235.00
3 or more students: $285.00
2016-17 Tuition Schedule (After July 1, 2016)
1 student: $210.00
2 students: $260.00
3 or more students: $310.00
Family-Centered Catechesis Program (FCC)
A $25.00 credit for each child enrolled in FCC will be applied to the cost of tuition.
First Communion: $40.00 (payable in the second year of preparation)
Confirmation: $40.00 (payable in the second year of preparation)