Pastor - Fr. Mario Quejedas
Associate Pastor - Fr. Raj Kocherla
Chair - Jerry Pisano
Vice Chair - Julie Majovsky
Secretary - Dick Day
Gary St. Pierre
Summary of Parish Council Meeting of Nov 14th 2016
Photo Directory- Over 3300 parishioners were contacted with information about the Parish Photo Directory due to be published in the spring of 2017. The final photo sessions will be held on January 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, and 22.
The minutes were approved via email on December 7th
Summary of Parish Council Meeting of Oct 24th 2016
A. The Council will form a Task Force to recommend any actions that should be taken to improve the quality of the parishioner database for the future.
B. Fr Mario announced that Karen Kampe from the staff is retiring at the end of the year.
C. To improve communications from the joint Commissions monthly meetings the Chair assigned one member to take the task to consolidate bullet points from the Council liaisons for each Commission meeting for the PPC each month.
The minutes were approved at the PCC meeting on November 14th, 2016
| | Summary of Approved Parish Council Minutes of September 19, 2016
A. Photo Directory- All parishioners who have photos taken will receive a complimentary 8X10 photo and a copy of the directory. The parish will have 18 pages available for its use in the directory
B. Strategic Plan-Jerry Pisano stated that 3 potential facilitators have been identified to assist the PPC and Fr Mario in preparing the Strategic Plan.
C. Fr Raj was welcomed as a member of the Parish Council and spent a few minutes telling us about how warmly he has been greeted by the parishioners.
| | Summary of Approved Parish Council Meeting Minutes of August 22nd 2016
Highlights of Meeting
* The Council approved a plan to solicit 3 proposals for an updated Parish Photo Directory and select one at its next meeting.
* Parish Council officers were elected for the 2016-2017 year, Jerry Pisano as Chair, Julie Mujovsky as Vice Chair and Dick Day as Secretary.
* General agreement was reached that the Parish Strategic Plan should only contain about 3 focused high impact goals. Fr Mario posed a key question for consideration, “What can we do as a community of faith?” Ongoing discussions and process.
Minutes of this meeting were approved via email on September 12, 2016.
| | Summary of Approved Parish Council Meeting Minutes of May 23rd 2016
Highlights of Meeting
* Preliminary update of Parish Commission and Ministry leaders was circulated for updating and eventual publication.
* Parish Volunteer appreciation reception details were finalized. (Held on June 4th with 160 attending)
* Preliminary discussion of options for a new pictorial Parish Directory and agreement to follow on with additional research and firm proposals.
* Details of annual Parish Council member discernment process and schedule. (Completed during May 2016)
* Distribution of past 2 St Walter strategic survey summaries were made for review and consideration at our next meeting.
Minutes of this meeting were approved on August 22, 2016